Field Manual is just that: an extremely practical book intended to be used out on the job site.
Take it with you; you'll want a copy nearby whenever you're out in the field-and that means all the
time! Based on decades of firsthand, on-the-site experience, Field Manual is written specifically for
both contractors and inspectors-those of you doing the work and those of you checking on it!
Topics include the following:
- Preconstruction planning
- Installing and inspecting drains
- Sediment containment systems
- Maintaining established vegetatio
- EPA rulings for construction sites
- Federal, state & local regulations
- Evaluating, inspecting & maintaining BMPs
- Illustrations of the most widely used BMPs
- Reducing wind erosion
- Methods for cutting down on offsite runoff
... and much, much more. Packed with clear, easy-to-follow diagrams that show just what to look for in
proper installation and maintenance, Field Manual is loaded with time-saving tips and techniques you can
put to use right now that will help you get the job done right the first time.